Black & White

Black and white mani with some glitter today. First, I used OPI So many clowns...so little time (1 coat) as a base colour and then Aura She bunny 137 glitter polish (2 coats). Using the tape I added Maybelline Colorama Dark Chocolate and French White. Hope you like it!

xo, K.

Crno-beli nokti sa sljokicama danas. Prvo jedan sloj OPI laka kao osnova ispod dva sloja She Bunny 137. Pomocu trake sam dodala crni i beli Maybelline lak. Nadam se da vam se dopada!

xo, K.







Share:

4 comments

  1. This looks so elegant! I love black and white manicures. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these very cool nail ideas! And are those eyes yours? They are so beautiful! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are mine! Thank you! Of course, I'm following you back.
      xo

      Delete